TradesEmploy is a trusted partner
in recruitment and hiring.
In today’s marketplace, growing companies are facing serious challenges in finding the right talent.
Companies can access our local recruiting specialists to find the perfect talent based on their unique requirements.
Our recruiters will process wages, holidays and tax as well as timesheets ensuring effortless work for our temporary staff and clients.
Your success story is also our success story!
What Our Client Say
Toomas – General operative: ” On the same day that I applied for a job through TradesEmploy, I had a phone call and within two days they had arranged an interview with an employer where I got a job! I have found this service to be very professional and I have recommended this company to other professionals.’’
Evelina – Florist: ‘’ TradesEmploy was great to deal with during the whole recruitment process as it can be stressful! All queries were handled quickly and informatively.’’
Aleksander – Welder: “ It is an interesting opportunity to see the world and work together with people from different nationalities. I like the job and the pay is good. The hiring process is simple. The contract is concluded directly with the employer. So far I’m really happy!
Philip – ‘’ We have hired many successful candidates through TradesEmploy. I found TradesEmploy to be very responsive, focused and a great investment of our time.”
Hugh: ‘’ TradesEmploy always provides a professional and efficient service and the candidates are always of the highest standard. We have been impressed by the way TradesEmploy worked closely with us in understanding our business and culture and in getting the right candidates for us.”
Eleanor: ” The thing that impressed me the most about TradesEmploy was the speed that they introduced candidates to us, arranging of applicants quickly and the high standard of applicants. Top service, if you need a quick result, then this is the place to go”
To be the leading partner that clients and candidates always choose to connect with.
Our mission is to be the preferred and trusted recruitment partner to both our clients and candidates. We achieve this through excellent customer service, quality staffing and competitive pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a local team and expertise in each of the countries that we operate – Ireland, Estonia and Latvia.
Due to this we can offer agile and professional recruitment service to both our clients and candidates.
Our happy clienst include both large multinationals and family operated businesses.
- 1st step is to call the candidate and get the confirmation of potential candidates interest in the position.
- 2nd step is reference checks
- 3rd step is to have a video interview with the candidate
- 4th step is to have a face to face interview with the candidate
- Final step is to have a video interview with representative of the employer and the candidate
- Engage selected candidate and issue an offer, if desired by the client
- Follow up with selected candidate, coordinate pre joining formalities and liaise until candidate joins
- Updates on the progress of the talent acquisition, shortlisted/rejected and interview feedback of candidates